Wednesday 3 August 2011

Mission Statement

"What is this," you ask.
Perhaps you're familiar with the sidesplittingly-funny Welch's List or the shorter but no less amusing (and at times worrying) Skippy's List. If not, I suggest you do yourself a favor and look them up; they're well worth your time.

Put plainly, this is another roleplaying list (or possibly a list of lists). Unlike Welch's List, though, everything I present has actually happened, usually in awful games that I've been dragged into and stuck out for the sake of friends, though some of them are just amusing things that panned out as the game went on.

Incidentally, I also intend to collect similar lists; one person can't play everywhere, after all... and I'm sure some of you have hilarious tales of your own to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment